because you'll never know who's watching

Thursday, August 26, 2010

What difference do you see?

Just finished a discussion i had to write for english. something about the evils of belonging. with this subject i understand it and such but when it comes to writing, i suck.
i mean, i like writing its something i do just so i can rant through words and get it all out there. but yes i'm not so good at it. its always like that isn't it? when you like a particular thing youre not good at it and when you hate something youre really good at it. how unfair is life? >_<

Anyway for today's thought/s
For some odd reason the topic of like and interest popped up today during one of my spares. I thought about it and so now I'm writing to remind myself and let you all out there who don't know the difference.
Some may say that liking someone/something is the same as being interested in them/it. but it's not and i'm going to tell you why.

Being interested in someone/something is when you want to know more about them/it and so you decide to explore and do your research. you don't miss them/it what so ever and you don't think about them/it what so ever.

As for liking someone/something you have an emotion towards that person/thing and you want to pursue them/it. you'll often find yourself talking about the person/thing and you'll regularly miss them/it.

So when you know the difference between interested and like you'll know where it is that you're heading.

So there you go. What do you think about them now?

OH YEAH! I JUST REALISED
I got replace in a video clip my friend was running. T____T   How shattering isn't it? My role in it was to tackle two people. I was looking forward to it too and now when my friend said that i don't need to worry about it since he found someone who lives closer I really want to tackle someone and beat the living sh** out of them.   TT_____TT

2 comments: