because you'll never know who's watching

Sunday, August 29, 2010

likes, dislikes and random facts

LIKES

1. hugs
2. happy endings
3. asian dramas (chinese is the best)
4. playing dead fish
5. ice cream and cake
6. going to new places
7. night sky
8. fooling people with my awesome acting ^^
9. when everyone is smiling
10. laughing

DISLIKES

1. taking food out of my braces T_T
2. people asking the same question and same comments every time they see you (relatives)
3. the dark
4. having to ask for more
5. people that hates me for no apparent reason
6. being forgotten
7. being ignored
8. when i get treated as if im a kid
9. when people lie about something serious
10. when others are unhappy =[

RANDOM FACTS

1. my happiness is very simple
2. i get pissed off easily
3. i used to bite until i got my braces ==
4. my reactions are scary (apparently)
5. laughs like a mad women at inappropriate times
6. as a wife (lindah) who has a boyfriend *twitch
7. im an actress
8. likes to bake
9. sneezes like an elephant when im sick ROFL
10. I'm awesome XD

TAGGED: Lindah Ngyuen, Huy Tran, Tanyah Tran, Henry Ma, yesh ROFL

when youre tagged by me dont chase after me and try and tag me back, do what you gotta do unless you already did it. (the likes, dislikes and random facts)
ENJOY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment