because you'll never know who's watching

Thursday, August 26, 2010

How i got my name =D

Being human beings causes us to do many things, most of them we regret as every human would. Some wish they could go back or should I say most or even all unless they don't regret anything. Good on them then.
The reason as to why I'm writing is because Huy thought I lied about how I got my name. I'm wondering as to how he got his name "huy dep trai" ROFL
But how I got my name was when i was in year seven. we had that program peer support with the year twelves. In my home room class we sat in a circle and we took turns with using the first letter of our name to describe ourselves. a good friend of mine described himself as Cheeky Chee. Yes hes name is Chee. My best friend Lindah couldnt think of anything so she just said Lucky Lindah. When it was my turn, i had a huge grin on my face and said Mini Mi. The class laughed and from then on everyone called me either Minniie which Lindah made for me or else Mini Mi. Now days people mostly call me either Mi or Minniie, one still calls me Mini Mi which is totally fine. XD

So i hope Huy believes me after i posted this even if i had told him before. But its hard to trust now days anyway. And besides, we only met a couple days ago. I guess I didnt think about trust huh?
If i was to lie about my name, I'd use Alice. The reason behind that is because I like to write stories and the main character's name is ALWAYS ALICE LAM which is weird or not.
I mean who wouldnt lie about their name if you had my name huh? Mi Tran ROFLLLL but yeah i dont lie about my name much unless i find it weird to tell people that my name is Minniie. It is but it really depends who it is that i'm telling so i guess its related to Thats Just How I Is XD

2 comments:

  1. How Huy Dep Trai got his name: when i was dragged out to this world, God came down and was like to my mum, "Hey, why don't you call him 'Huy Dep Trai'?" and THAT'S how it happened. True Story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrmmm we shall see. And come on my story was like way longer then that and there was detail so =P i win this round not that we in some sort of game or anything XD

    ReplyDelete