because you'll never know who's watching

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

thats how i is =]

the ones who are afraid of me don't know me at all. you may be asking why that is. the answer is simple, I'm not a scary person as you think i am. i may walk around sometimes with a scary death stare as an expression but behind it can be many reasons. one being to protect myself. and most of the time its because I'm alone.
But being around others is a different story. for those who meet my bad and so called scary side, i guess you an say that they're unlucky. but there are some who meet that side of me and then later on meet my good and happy side, those people are the ones who at least know what kind of person i am.
For those who meet my good and happy side first, i find it weird since i don't feel natural. but it really depends who you are, for me, its best if you meet my bad side first and then meet my good side. cause that way ill know that if you can stand my bad side, you defiantly deserve my good side.
after all that's how i is ^^

2 comments:

  1. show me your bad side in 3 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'd probably be scared, like how most peoples reactions are like. but it really depends on my mood, if i like die every five minutes then yeah my bad side would probably come out XD try your luck

    ReplyDelete