because you'll never know who's watching

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Totally QUACKERS!!

Ever thought how stupid you are until you actually realise the stupid side to things? I have!! Its been a weird day for me but wait, hasn't it always been a weird day? this year is the reason behind it. i was never this crazy last year. i guess its only the effects of being a yr 12.
so i don't have much to say, well i do but i know that I'm going to blabber about god knows what so yeah.
Just last Sunday i had a party, my friend Tanyah's 18th party actually. it was great, in the city at night, met new people, got DRAWN on!!! ate laughed, saw people go high and drunk.
meeting new people can be great, good way to start different relations whether its friendship or more in the near future (as if!!). some may say that meeting new people is scary since you have no idea how a person can be like therefore you rather keep to yourself. but not me i rather be out there and try new things and I'm sure its people like me who people are afraid of since most people meet the bad side to me first. ever if they do they shouldn't really judge when they have no idea what kind of person i really am. if one takes time to get to know me then we'd be good friends, but if one chooses to be scared and judge then screw your bums! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment