because you'll never know who's watching

Monday, November 29, 2010

Malicious Madison

Thinking back to those few months really does open up my eyes as to what kind of people the opposite sex really is. Let me be honest and when I say honest I actually mean honestly mean so I don’t really give a shit if the opposite sex reads this and gets offended because I don’t give a fuck about what others feel at this point in time. =]
They’re all the same. Even if they have complete different personalities, they’re all the same in one way and the way is a pain in the arse. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about if you’ve been in my situation before.

You kept me waiting for six whole months thinking that one day you’ll turn back to me and that I’ll finally get my happily ever after. I was wrong, I was so very wrong in everyway. I mean, what was I thinking that there would actually be a chance for us? If anything, I was being too naive and thought “hey, just because they’re best friends, it wouldn’t stop them if it was looking for true love!” True love my ass!! The only thing true is my ass!
You did so many hurtful things to me in the past, so how is it that we’re still friends and hang out? I probably forgave you for my sake. Hell, as if I would know. The most hurtful thing you did was probably the six months that followed after you came back. You so called act upon emotion and then what, you left me in the dark without an explanation. Not one word as to why besides “You should have met me first”.
Stupid of me to be so hopeful. So very stupid indeed. Every time I wanted to talk to you, there was no chance of seeing you in person, on the phone you would always make up a stupid excuse to hang up (fuck you!) so I had no choice but on msn. When ever I talk about ‘us’, you never give me an answer. That’s what I hate about you, you NEVER SAY anything. Key word; SAY!

So if you didn’t know what I meant by all guys are the same, you probably would by now, if not then too bad! Your fault for being an idiot and not knowing what the fuck it is that I’m trying to say or do you want me to screw it into your head? Get fucked! As if I’m gonna waste my time on stupid dumb fucks such as your selves!!

By this time, if you know me well enough then you can probably imagine me going insane and talking bullshit and going delirious with hyped/serious expressions. Well, you can’t blame me because that’ just how I am so FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment