because you'll never know who's watching

Friday, October 22, 2010

YEAH FUCK YOU TOO!!!

Why couldn’t it be JUST me? Not having anyone else to relate to so I don’t have to feel all this regret towards the shit that I do and say. I don’t need to cry when one leaves or dies. I wouldn’t need to worry about their crap if I had no one around.
Yeah I’m being selfish but guess what? I don’t give a fuck about that ever the hell it is that you think cause ITS THAT TIME OF THE FUCKING YEAR!!

Yes, its that time of the god damn year for the god damn lives of the fucking year twelves and I still don’t get to do what ever the hell it is that I need to do!
With the mornings when I wake up to an empty DEAD silent house and I need someone there to talk to, there’s no one.
When I need to be ALONE to fucking study and eat they’re all around bossing me around as if they have control over me.

If you want to see me to explode then go ahead, keep bossing me around, keep trying to be the god damn king and make me fall at your feet! Keep treating me like this then in the end when I tell you the score and you say it’s my fault then you wouldn’t hear that last of me. I’ll rant, I’ll explode, and I’ll throw it all back at your god damn faces and make you become a god damn mute!

Fuck I need to physically hurt someone ==”

No comments:

Post a Comment