because you'll never know who's watching

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Doubt in myself over you

Someone please tell me again why I’m thinking of such things. Thinking about it wouldn’t make it happen, thinking about it wouldn’t solve shit so why do I bother? There’s four days left of classes and after that is muck up day. I should be looking forward to it but I don’t feel any sort of excitement because there’s just too much rage in me.

I really don’t understand myself. But then again who does right? What I don’t understand is why I do the things I do, do I not learn from my mistakes? Why do I still make the same mistake over and over?

So what is it that I’m doing this time? Over thinking about the situation, hoping for something that isn’t mine, feeling resentful towards what I see, lamenting over the stupid things, penetrating over the serious things, killing myself over the things that I shouldn’t worry about at this moment in time.

Gosh I’m such an idiot sometimes…

(8) If I could write you a song to make you fall in love I would already have you tucked under my arms

(8) I was thinking about you, thinking about me, thinking about us, what we gonna be. Open my eyes only to realise it was a dream

I should sleep forever T_T

Now isn't the time to be thinking of starting anything

No comments:

Post a Comment