because you'll never know who's watching

Saturday, October 30, 2010

M is for MAD

I never thought this day would come, the day where I would have to walk down the long road of thought and make one final impression. Why must I make the choice, why must it be me to start the war? This life as you all call it, is it not supposed to be care free, no trouble what so ever and be happy? Then why do I not see any of that happiness?

The reason for my existence is to make sure that Alice will never cry nor hurt and I will not allow Minniie go through such thing, nor will Madison because I’m May. I won’t allow my girls to go through such pain.

I was wrong to let one of my girls convince me into letting her do what she wanted. She didn’t want to continue being a coward and so I let her. I let myself hurt her because I’m the one who let them make their choices around here and I do my best to protect those who are dear to me.

Why didn’t I see it coming? Right from the beginning I knew that it was all too good to be true. One of my girls didn’t until I told her which was after the incident.
After the incident, she wasn’t the same, after the incident, she was no longer the Alice I had always looked over. After the incident, she didn’t want to let go after all the things she had physically felt.

It was wrong of me to let her do what she wanted so early. I should’ve held her back when that was what I was created to do. Hold back those urges.

Alice – someone who lives to find her happiness in life.
Minniie – someone who lives to experience the worst and learn.
Madison – someone who goes through things without a single tear.

As for me, I do my best and hold back what I want to do because I’ve been doing it for so long that I have gotten used to it. I had never done anything I wanted because others come first. What my girls want, they can get. But I tell them, it’s not that easy and there are good and bad stages that you would have to go through in order to get the right thing.
I don’t make their choices for them, all I do is pull them back when I see that they will end up in tears like Alice, but Minniie she knows what she’s doing and so does Madison. The two of them have out grown me and there fore, it is only Alice left that I need to guide her through her happiness. When she finds her happiness that is when I will come out and go find my point in life.
But no matter what happens, if anyone dare hurt my girls like how Alice got hit. You better pray that I don’t find you.

As for you, yeah you, Alice was my best. You were in the same car as her. So why is it that she was the one who got badly hurt and you left the crime scene with nothing but few scratches?

If I were to make the choices for my girls, I would drop dead and never wake. There for none of us would ever have to face what you call hurt, tears and pain.

M is for Mad

1 comment: