because you'll never know who's watching

Monday, October 4, 2010

Spoke too soon

My mind has been blank lately. I'm not sure whether or not it's the weather or because its the last few weeks of school that's screwing with my head or if its just plain me but i have really been blank and by blank I mean fuck load of thoughts running through my mind that doesn't know how to stop for me to think about.
See how it causes me to be blank?
Now is the time for all of us to think properly and keep our minds on our studies. I can't seem to JUST concentrate on my studies because the daily life problems.
Have you ever thought about something over and over again just so you can find the answer as to how to resolve it? Yeah I have. Many times and most of the time the resolution is wrong and i find myself back to square one.

By thinking too much about something or over thinking causes you to end up in the ditch of disappointment. I tend to blame others for my disappointment but then when I THINK about it, was it you who has disappointed me or was it I who disappointed myself?

Now isn't the time to be thinking of such thing I guess. So maybe after all the exams are over maybe we can talk about it then?
I shouldn't wait nor should I hope cause in the end I'll just be disappointed once more unless you could make this work for yourself and if you could, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment