because you'll never know who's watching

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ruined my FKN DAY!

The only thing that can possibly make me this pissy would probably be the ‘family’. Yes I was out for the day and I was HOPING that when I come home there will be a nice family to talk to or even have then shut up so I can rest. No, that wasn’t the case however, what I got was the mother telling the sister about how the aunty was asking why the mother and the brother is still pissed at each other for the god damn stupidest thing! The mother then says ‘I’m the mother, do you actually think that I’ll be the one to say sorry?’

How god damn stubborn is that. If you ask me, the one who sees both sides of the god damn story, she SHOULD be the one saying sorry due to it was HER words that CAUSED THIS!!
See how bloody stubborn she is? I don’t understand why everyone in the ‘family’ is so damn stubborn. They don’t even admit that they’re stubborn and TRY to defend themselves by dumping the blame on others. By doing this only makes you more stubborn than you already are!!

I’ll admit that I’m not a stubborn person but there are times where I am. AT LEAST I FUCKING ADMIT IT YOU FUCKING STUBBORN ASSHOLES!!!!
See what I have to put up with for every single day of my life? Like I haven’t had enough of their bickering while I was growing up. This isn’t the time for me to be WORRYING about the god damn ‘family’!

Fuck sake!!!!!   >__<”

1 comment: