because you'll never know who's watching

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

LINDAH!!!! SUCKS!!! (A)

Okay so I thank you for writing this to me because I love you oh so much don’t I? *stares*

Yes Lindah and I have been such great friends for the past six years. So great that she DOESN'T even REMEMBER that my first boyfriend was in YEAR EIGHT!
Year nine I was single and the only event in that year was city camp.

Yes and when I got paralysed by Chee, I went to SICK BAY and not HOSPITAL. Thanks for your get well card thingo. See how good of a friend she is? You wish I went into hospital *greases* hahahaha

So that’s probably about it that I want to fix up. Now it’s my turn to say some things. It probably wouldn’t be as long because I don’t notice many things around me *forgive me hun ;D*

My first impression of Lindah when she walked in our home room was “Woah her eyes are puffy!!” then it was “Damn she’s quiet!”
At recess when I was SUPPOSE TO SHOW HER AROUND THE SCHOOL she RAN OFF with her primary friend Lisa.
But soon after we got into a group which were the six stooges and me and her became the bester friends due to our marriage. I don’t think I proposed to her but our honeymoon was on a massive rock.
What I do remember is the amount of times she has cheated on me and the amount of times that I wanted a divorce. The papers were never signed and APPARENTLY I ALWAYS ran back to her. Tsk as if you’re that special (A)

Being friends you basically do EVERYTHING with them. You go out, you stay in, you eat, you watch, you strip (A)
You argue with your friends and when it was OUR turn for arguing, it hardly lasted five minutes. We could never stay angry at each other for more than five minutes. But one time in year EIGHT when I had my first boyfriend I was always talking about him to her which made her feel as if I was rubbing it in her face which I wasn’t. But because of the age that we were in, we couldn’t help but think so.
That caused an argument between us and it lasted about a day and a half. It got to the point where when she wrote me a letter (which I still have) it had said “I don’t know if you still want to be friends?”
I was like O_______________O   NOOOOOOO
I couldn’t imagine losing a friend like LINDAH!!!!! So I called her and we solved it. The next day we were fine like fine could be. LOL that was probably the only real argument that we had so far (A)

As time passed, I really did depend on her. I always ran to her when I had stuff I couldn’t figure out. Back then she had always told me what I could possibly do. But now that we’re older and we understand each other more, she doesn’t tell me what I could do anymore because she knows that I know what to do.
You could never ask for a better friend than the one I have right here. On my bed ;D  ROFLL
She’s one of a kind even if her life may not be simple and that you would need a lot of time to be able to handle her, I’m fine with it. I’ve seen guys revolve around her and they come and go like the wind. They come to her because they’re attracted by her face. But they go because soon after they learn about her personality and mind.
They’re such dogs seriously!

Ummm about the envy thing, I find it weird but because of the difference with those things between us, I guess I understand. Its not that I push myself to be happy, I just seem to find myself to be happy when I’m around people who isn’t my family. Even though when I think about it, it makes me sad I still smile when I look up at the faces who are smiling back at me. Family, who needs them? I guess we do… LOL
In the situation that I’m going through, it’s probably why I rather be in your shoes and never meet this dad of mine than have him taken away from me when the most important time of my life begins.
With your situation, it’s hard to pull through and I see why. It’s no wonder why you envy me, but guess what? You could be part of this, you can be so welcome to be part of all of this.

Tipper: and we’re gonna go YOU KNOW WHY!!!  (What happens in Vegas)  ROFLL

But its your choice if you want to or not. I only say this because I don’t want you to be alone. We’re in year twelve now, the most important year of our lives. Next year, we will be going our separate ways. Neither of us wants to drift apart and so if you do come and be part of this, we won’t have to drift apart because we will be able to talk like how we always do.
I can’t believe that the end is coming so soon. It was just yesterday that we were getting married by our Lote teacher, Mr Amos. PACHE!!

Like I always say, it will only be awkward if you let it be. Things will only happen if you let it. Therefore I won’t let us drift apart. I’ll do what it takes for this marriage to work!! (Y)  ROFL

This BEST FRIEND of mine, Lindah, she always knows what to do or say to get me laughing or crying. Like he post about me, at the beginning well, the whole first of it, made me laugh so bad I felt light headed. Until when it got to the part about how she envied me. That made me cry and I was talking to her on msn and I told her that I had just finished crying. She said “There, there. *pats balls*”
That got me laughing. See how special out connection is? How can you bare to have it slip away? Well I know one thing for sure, I’m not gonna let it!!  >:(

Love ya my wife    ;D

2 comments:

  1. ROFL! we fought over a guy? =="
    okay, i'm seriously sorry about the blurred memories, IT WAS YEARS AGO! you cant seriously expect me to remember every tiny detail when i can barely remember what i had for breakfast ): LOLL! Yeah, dw darls you know how to work your words into my head too.. i also have just finished crying >:(
    you better keep smiling, cos i'm watching you.. watching your every move.. up and down.... (A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLLLL perve!!!!! less than three hun ;D BWAHAHAHAHAHAH stares at sunny!!!!

    ReplyDelete