because you'll never know who's watching

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A**HOLES ^^

Ever had those times where you feel like doing something and you actually end up doing it? I have!! MANY MANY MANY TIMESSS! That's part of living really, living and belonging. You go around and try to find the things that you enjoy and like and whether or not you'll continue with it.

I just recently joined Taekwon-do which is AWESOMEEEE!!! Yesterday when i was in one of the lessons, we were SPARRING which is like a one on one and after every match you move up the line. How stupid of me to line up at the very end and end up moving up and fighting with the ones who are on a way higher rank of belt than me. I'm a white belt DUH!
I got punched in the nose by some asian, it was light and the guy was full on like OMG I'M SO SORRY!! ARE YOU OKAY DO YOU NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL?!!!
i have no idea what he was trying to do. if it was sarcasm then he was doing a pretty bad job at it. if he was trying to act as if hes really pro with Taek then he was also doing a bad job at it. and if he was REALLY caring then again, he was doing a really bad job at it.

Don't you just hate it when people say that you cant do something because THEY HAVE SO MUCH BELIEF IN YOU?!! yeah, the funny thing about what they say is urging you to actually do it and rub it in their faces and laugh to yourself at their reaction.

Another thing to hate is A**HOLES!!! You know the type of people who act as if they're the G when in a group but when they're alone they're like sh*t scared and try to own you with useless and stupid words? Yeah, those people i hate. I ran into an old frienemy today after lunch cause i was talking to a friend outside of school. i saw him and when he passed, he was with another guy from school who is also an a**hole. i said hi like full of happy and all he did was check out my friend from head to toe (not to mention my friend was a guy) gay much? and only said a light hi to me and walked off when i offered a hug. F***ING FAG!!! If i could, i would've kicked his a** in there and then for being such a d*ck! he was never THAT MUCH OF A D*CK back when he still went to the school. i guess he got influenced by d***heads.

Oh and the word sorry...how would one say it to you for it to be meaningful?

PART OF MY STORY!! (bored) New Year Party.

Allan ran out of the party room after me as i ran into the elevator.
"Alice wait!!" he shouted and pryed the elevator doors open. "Just let me explain would you?" he almost shouted at me.
"EXPLAIN WHAT?! I DONT WANT TO F***ING HEAR IT!!" i shouted in his face, kicked him in the shin and pushed him out.
i stormed out of the hotel when the elevator doors opened and i was filled with rage! Allan was behind me in no time, bloody quick bastard!!
"Alice wait!" he said pulled me around to face him.
"WHAT!!??" i shouted and pulled my arm out of his grasp.
"I'm sorry" was all he said. Pissed off, i stared at him in the eye and decided to say everything that i wanted him to know about just once and for the very last time.
"Sorry?! For what? For using me? Playing me as if I'm a toy? For being an a**hole perhaps? For telling me that you love me and not mean it? For lying to me? For asking me for another chance or for kissing some other b*tch in front of me?!" i shouted at him.
"I didnt lie to you! i never did!" he argued.
"BULL F***ING SH*T!!!" i yelled. "You lied during the entire time that we were together! You even lied when we broke up! What the f*ck is the matter with you huh?!" i shoved him on the shoulder.
With Allan having nothing more to say, i turned and headed for the train station. Few seconds later, he spoke and ran after me.
"If you say that, why don't you prove it? When did i lie to you?" he asked calmly. Having enough of his sh*t talk and wasnt bothered to be talking to such dumb a** i kept walking and didnt reply.
"See! You can't prove it! I never lied!" he pulled me back. "Alice give me another chance" he held my hand.
I yanked my hand out of his grasp and shouted, "ENOUGH!!!" followed by a sharp slap across his face. "I'll give you a chance alright, to get the f**k out of my face and i never want to see you again" is said through with a serious tone and sharp piercing eyes. With those last words i left and that was the last time i had seen Allan. He was just as i thought from the beginning. He was just like those a**hole that i go to school with. How can i be so gullible?

2 comments:

  1. dw, i've been snobbed also.

    and nice story. should've added a bit more. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLL thats only but a tiny part of my story. its still a work in progress which is 150+ pages ^^

    ReplyDelete