because you'll never know who's watching

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm the type of girl

I'm the type of girl who stays at the top of the apple tree. Yes i'm an apple, arent all girls? guys dont dare to climb up to the top of the tree because they're afraid of falling and hurting themselves. thats why they choose the apples thats easy to get, the ones either on the floor who has given up or those who have been thrown back by someone else.
Yet i still sit patiently at the top of the tree, just waiting for that one guy who is daring enough to climb all the way to see what it is they can get. But as i wait, i do not realise that there is nothing wrong with me because before when i didnt think of this, i though there was something wrong with me, that i wasnt good enough. but i then realised that the boys are just afraid of climbing a god damn apple tree. use a ladder if you must but you better be real cause if you're not, this apple will poison you.

I'm the type of girl who isnt afraid of death. its not like i havent died before. but hold a gun to my head and i wont show you fear of dying. the fear you see upon my face will be the fear of feeling the pain when you pull that trigger, that pain that i will feel for that split second as the bullet travels through my head and kill me. thats what im afraid of, pain

No comments:

Post a Comment