because you'll never know who's watching

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Slowly losing my mind ~

What is it this time? IS this normal? Or is it only temporary? I don't know if I can stand this, All of this, its as if I'm slowly losing my mind over a the little things.
I know how it feels now, to have a whole day go to waste. I know it to the core now and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the things that had occurred in the past, for the things that I had done. I know none of this makes any sense because it's not aimed at anyone at all. Its towards myself...

Minniie, I'm sorry for disappointing you for all these years. 
Madison, I'm sorry for not always being there for you.
May, I'm sorry for not listening to you.

You all were always right about everything. I just thought that if I did things my way then I would be able to find myself. But up until this very day I still don't know who I am and want it is that I want.
The thing is that none of you can tell why I am the way I am. Why is it that I act differently around different people? I know that you guys are closer to different groups but aren't I the one living in the real world? Aren't I the one that everyone sees?
So why is it that I'm acting on your behalf and everyone thinks its me? It kills me to not know who I really am. It scares me to think that I might lose him one day and it will be my own fault. It scares me to even think of letting myself go through that kind of tragedy. 

Who am I? Tell me this second who it is that I am!

Yours, Alice ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment