because you'll never know who's watching

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Farewell

It is always the worse when it comes to goodbyes. For all this time everything has been great but suddenly it ends. For two years I've been working at one place and now I had just found out that my manager will be leaving us. It is the saddest thing I've heard within the workplace and I'm not so sure I can deal with it.
I had said to him that I would leave if he did but because of the team I won't. But if everyone starts to leave one by one then I will transfer to another store.

With everything that I have learnt I thank you. With all the times I've stuffed up I thank you for fixing it. For all the times you had worked around my availability to give me shifts it means a lot to me. For giving me a chance to go to a new store to train new staff I thank you for giving me the opportunity as well as for allowing me to become a supervisor within the store. The team we have today will not be what it is without you. But now that you have to leave to chase your dream we all bid you a big farewell and good luck with everything. Indeed we will all keep contact and if it was possible we would all follow you.

For being the best manager any worker could ask for, Thank you & see you around the corner.

~~Watergardens Max Brenner Team~~

No comments:

Post a Comment