because you'll never know who's watching

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hey Mi-Space!

What would you say if I said that I didn’t want to remember? What if I just wanted to forget that it all had never happened? Will I feel better then? Because I would know that I went through that certain time without having to feel such horrid emotions?

Oh well, at least I’m around people now, that’s a plus ever since I last wrote or thought. I’m working now and the place I work, it’s great and I love it there. The people make me roll on the floor with laughter and I just can’t get enough of them. At least I fit in, unlike some place that’s filled with you know what.
They have a nick name for me, Mi-Space, pronounced Myspace, duh. Any who, it makes it all worth while because I actually learn and have fun. It feels as if it’s been ages since I interacted with people who laugh and has a sense of humour, some of the people that I was always around with has no sense of humour and are slightly anti social. Can’t blame them for who they are.
But its so good to be out of the house and with people, new people that I fit in with and laugh with, this is awesome. So called life has just begun.

Oh and my fish Cookie died. I said if Pudding lived through the night then I’ll change the water tmr hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment