because you'll never know who's watching

Friday, October 18, 2013

What is the perfect couple? How will you even know? when you meet someone how do you know that they are the one meant for you? you don't...you can only hope that one day you will find your self saying those vowels to that someone like how you see in every wedding movie.
You live your life based on hope, trust and strength. Hope that you will find a soul mate, trust yourself that you will do great with the strength that allows you to stand up.
But back to the point...what is the perfect couple?
Almost all of our parents have had arranged marrieds. Some turned out very well and others not so great. But what i believe is that any two people can come together and share a life together. But of course they would have to match as well based on chemistry and connection physically and spiritually. Okay so not every random people can come together. Forget what I said.
Its difficult to say or even think of where you might be in five years because at that age you would be thinking of getting married. Its normal for a girl to think about her future with the one she's with but when a guy does it, its different, its serious and he is damn certain that he wants to spend the rest of his life with this girl.
But the perfect couple....
....I don't really know. Growing up the display of couples were never really perfect as I am looking for, the couples that i have seen had always fought and broken up and my parents are a clear example of that. So it worries me when it comes to happily ever after. I still cant trust myself, and after so many months now I still lack self confidence. Its really bad because how can i love someone when i cant love myself?
I still find it hard to say I love you to him even though I've said it before. Its probably because he hasn't said it back yet...I don't know when it will be but according to him he doesn't need to say it because I should already know from his actions. But even so I just want to hear it once for the first time. Maybe that is the key to put my heart and mind at ease with my worries...

but for now i can only take things one day at a time...and hope i won't be disappointed...

Don't prove my judgement wrong...~Alice~

No comments:

Post a Comment