because you'll never know who's watching

Sunday, October 13, 2013

I look down on you from above~

Certain things in life are difficult, certain challenges come your way to test how strong you are, how far you would go and how long you will fight. But then there are certain things that are just complete unnecessary.
When I brought the two of you together I did it because I had reason behind it, good reason; but certain decisions that the two of you make after I let go of your hands causes me to wonder if it will work out between the two of you. This life you cannot live as an individual, you must live as a pair, a pair that I have made for you. Why is it that this commitment you have towards each other isn’t strong enough to hold your curiosity back? Why does it still allow you to look at other people when its clear that you have the one that’s meant for you right before your eyes?
Its unnecessary to have anyone else but the one that holds your heart in your eyes. You mustn’t look at anyone else in that way and have any opinion about them. Isn’t it enough to just have that one special person? I know how she feels about you and there are times where you are reluctant to accept her feelings and return it. Why must you hurt her the way you hurt yourself? Why must she go through so much just to be with you? I had brought the two of you together so that it would benefit both of you, but right now all it seems is that you love him much more then you should because it is clear that he does not value your love as much as you want him to.
If the two of you really do value what I gave you then you wouldn’t even think of other people. You wouldn’t look at other people and you sure as hell wouldn’t lead them on like the way you have. I am ashamed of what I have seen and I can only hope that one day the two of you will only look at each other and realise that you’ve only ever needed each other and no one else matters.
You really do love him don’t you? I’ve seen what you had done for him, I’ve seen what you gave up for him. But I can’t make him see that. And I cannot make him be something he’s not. I can’t take his bad habits away, it is up to the two of you to work it out. If it hurts you that much then tell him. Tell him that its unnecessary because to you he is the only one you need. But that puts you in a vulnerable spot where your heart can easily be ripped to shreds by the way he is.
She loves you, why can’t you see that what you do hurts her? When will you stop with your childish acts and accept her heart for who she is and only have her in your eyes?
I can only watch over the two of you now, there isn’t much that I can do…


JC~G

No comments:

Post a Comment