because you'll never know who's watching

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Life's big changes....

Look at the world so big, so bright. So many things occur at night. Life throws you hardships to test your limit, who would even think that you would hit right through it?

Spinning side to side in my desk chair I tap my pen lightly on the desk wondering what else I was supposed to do.  Nothing...
You'd think that when one door closes another would open, but that only occurs in the movies and stories. Within reality you have to go find a crowbar to force open them doors or even get a ladder to climb in through the window. The point is you're the one who has to put in the effort for the things that you want in life. There is no such thing as things occurring on their own for no reason. You create your own luck, your own choices and decisions. Paths are created by the things you think of and when you actually do it, the path simply moves forward.
If you're ever stuck some where never look or even go back because then you will find your self to be stuck even deeper in the mud. Take your time to plan out certain things and go for it. Turn right or left if you're stuck but never go back.
I need to make a turn but there is currently nothing there for me to turn towards. Its difficult but not impossible. So much has happened in the past couple months and yet here I am still standing. I may be coughing my butt off but I'm still standing...well....wrapped up in my blanket but still standing!

So where do I go from here? I've only ever had experiences within the hospitality industry and now I feel like a change. I don't fear change any more because when I wasn't ready for change life went and dumped an ocean full of change on me. So I'm currently wanting to look towards office jobs and most of them needs people who have experience. Sucks for me... but its not impossible..

Yours, Alice~~

No comments:

Post a Comment